DelveInsight’s “REM Sleep Behavior Disorder Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the REM Sleep Behavior Disorder, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the REM Sleep Behavior Disorder market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The REM Sleep Behavior Disorder market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, REM Sleep Behavior Disorder market share of the individual therapies and current and forecasted REM Sleep Behavior Disorder market Size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current REM Sleep Behavior Disorder treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the REM Sleep Behavior Disorder market.
Some of the key facts of the REM Sleep Behaviour DisorderMarket Report:
- Research by Sakuma et al. (2020), among Japanese elderly people, the prevalence of iRBD was 1.23%, which fell in the range of prevalence reported from other countries.
- In a study by Rubio et al. (2018), RBD has a strong male predominance in published series, as high as a 9:1 male-to-female ratio.
- In a study by Poujol M. et al. (2017), the estimated prevalence of IRBD in Spanish individuals aged 60 or older attending primary care centers was 0.74%.
Key benefits of the REM Sleep Behaviour Disorder Market report:
- The report covers the descriptive overview of REM Sleep Behavior Disorder, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the REM Sleep Behavior Disorder epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for REM Sleep Behavior Disorder is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the REM Sleep Behavior Disorder market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global REM Sleep Behavior Disorder market
Got queries? Click here to know more about the REM Sleep Behaviour DisorderMarket Landscape
REM Sleep Behaviour Disorder Market Overview
According to the National Sleep Foundation, REM sleep behavior disorder is a condition characterized by sudden body movements and vocalizations while a person experiences vivid dreams during REM sleep. It is a specific type of parasomnia, which describes abnormal behaviors during sleep. REM sleep behavior disorder occurs because of the failure to inhibit spinal motor neurons during REM sleep. The physiologic suppression of motor activity during REM sleep is the result of multiple neuronal circuits that predominantly originate in the pons and ultimately terminate on spinal cord motor neurons.
REM sleep behavior disorder can be classified into an idiopathic form (iRBD) that occurs in the absence of any neurological disease and a secondary form, in patients already diagnosed with parkinson’s disease , dementia with Lewy bodies, multiple system atrophy, autoimmune disease (e.g., narcolepsy, paraneoplastic syndromes, limbic encephalitis, IgLON5 parasomnia, multiple sclerosis) and focal brainstem lesions (e.g., tumor, stroke, multiple sclerosis).
REM Sleep Behaviour Disorder Market Epidemiological Insight
- According to a study by Keir L.H.M. (2020), REM sleep behavior disorder occurs in the absence of an underlying neurological disorder and has a prevalence of 0.38% to 1.15% in the general population aged over 60 years.
- Research by Dauvilliers et al. (2018), in individuals
- As per Kang et al. (2013), the prevalence significantly increases in the elderly population, with RBD presenting between 5% to 13% in adults aged 60 to 99 years old. Among the elderly population, approximately 60% of cases are idiopathic, while 40% of cases are suggestive of an underlying neurologic disorder.
- A study by Hu M.T et al. (2020), quoted that REM sleep behavior disorder can be classified into an idiopathic form (iRBD) and a secondary form, which occurs in patients already diagnosed with PD (25–58% of cases), DLB (70–80%), MSA (90–100%), autoimmune disease and focal brainstem lesions.
REM Sleep Behaviour DisorderMarket Epidemiological Segmentation
- Prevalent cases of REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Type-specific cases of REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Gender-specific cases of REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Age-specific cases of REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
REM Sleep Behavioural Disorder Behaviour Disorder Market Market Outlook
The REM Sleep Behavior Disorder market outlook of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted REM Sleep Behavior Disorder market trends by analyzing the impact of current REM Sleep Behavior Disorder therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology.This segment gives a thorough detail of REM Sleep Behavior Disorder market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated REM Sleep Behavior Disorder market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight. According to DelveInsight, the REM Sleep Behavior Disorder market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for report @ REM Sleep Behavioural Disorder Market Landscape
REM Sleep Behaviour Disorder Market Key Companies and therapies
- CuraSen Therapeutics: CST- 103
Table of Contents
- Key Insights
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary of REM
- Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and patient population
- The United States
- EU 5
- REM Sleep Behaviour Disorder Emerging Therapies
- REM Sleep Behaviour Disorder Market Outlook
- Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- REM Sleep Behaviour Disorder Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
Click here to read more about REM Sleep Behaviour Disorder market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Adya Kaul
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States