DelveInsight’s, “COVID-19 Pipeline Insight, 2022,” report provides comprehensive insights about 400+ companies and 400+ pipeline drugs in COVID-19 pipeline landscape.
COVID-19 Pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and COVID-19 treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the COVID-19 pipeline report embraces, in depth COVID-19 commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the COVID-19 Pipeline Report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, COVID-19 collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
Key takeaways from the COVID-19 Pipeline Report
- DelveInsight’s COVID-19 Pipeline report depicts a robust space with 400+ active players working to develop 400+ pipeline therapies for various indications.
- Leading COVID-19 Companies such as Uni-Pharma Kleon Tsetis Pharmaceutical Laboratories S.A., TC BioPharm, Syntax for Science, S.L, Shaperon, Renibus Therapeutics, Quercis Pharma, Pharmenterprises, Pharmamel S.L., Orpheris, OPKO Health, Oncotelic Inc., Notitia Biotechnologies Company, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inotrem, Grifols Therapeutics LLC, and many others are evaluating new COVID-19 pipeline to improve the treatment therapies.
- The promising COVID-19 therapies in the pipeline in various stages of development includes REGN-COV2, Bucillamine, Mupadolimab (CPI-006), VERU‑111, Sarconeos (BIO101), Leronlimab, Tocilizumab, and many others
- Bucillamine, a cysteine derivative with two thiol groups, has been shown to be 16 times more potent as a thiol donor in vivo than NAC.2 The drug is non-toxic with high cellular permeability. The basis of the clinical study will analyze if Bucillamine has the potential, via increasing glutathione activity and other antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity, to lessen the destructive consequences of SARS-CoV2 infection in the lungs and attenuate the clinical course of COVID-19.
- Mupadolimab (CPI-006) is an antibody that possesses dual properties: binding to CD73, which may reduce its suppression of the immune response via the adenosine pathway; and activating B cells, which may result in increased antibody production to antigens and the generation of memory B cells to extend protection.
- Leronlimab is a humanized monoclonal antibody targeted against the CCR5 receptor found on T lymphocytes of the human immune system. It is being investigated as a potential therapy in the treatment of COVID-19 infection.
Request a sample and discover the recent advances in COVID-19 @ COVID-19 Pipeline Outlook
The COVID-19 Pipeline report provides detailed profiles of pipeline assets, a comparative analysis of clinical and non-clinical stage COVID-19, inactive and dormant assets, a comprehensive assessment of driving and restraining factors, and an assessment of opportunities and risks in the COVID-19 Pipeline Landscape.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered corona virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The disease causes respiratory illness (like the flu) with symptoms such as a cough, fever, and difficulty breathing. Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Elderly people and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness. The COVID-19 virus is primarily transmitted through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes. People can catch COVID-19 if they breathe in droplets from a person with COVID-19 who coughs out or exhales droplets. It also spreads when a person touches a surface or objects that has the virus on it, and then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth.
Latest Breakthroughs and Developments in the COVID-19 Treatment Landscape
- The Moderna vaccine, now known as Spikevax, has been authorised by the FDA to protect adults and older children against COVID-19. The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine has also been approved by the FDA for use in kids from 6 months to 17 years old. In order to prevent COVID-19 in people 12 years of age and older, the FDA has also approved the adjuvanted COVID-19 vaccination, Novavax.
- For some persons with compromised immune systems, such as those who have had an organ transplant, the CDC advises an additional initial dose of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.
- The monoclonal antibodies tixagevimab and cilgavimab (Evusheld) have also been approved by the FDA to prevent COVID-19 in select individuals with compromised immune systems or a history of severe reactions to a COVID-19 vaccine.
- REGN-COV2: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Bucillamine: Revive Therapeutics
- Mupadolimab (CPI-006): Corvus Pharmaceuticals
- VERU‑111: Veru Inc.
- Sarconeos (BIO101): Biophytis
- Leronlimab: CytoDyn
- Tocilizumab: Hoffmann-La Roche
COVID-19 Pipeline Analysis Report
- The report provides detailed insights about emerging therapies for the COVID-19 treatment and the aggregate therapies developed by major pharma companies.
- It accesses the different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for COVID-19 Treatment.
- It outlines the key companies involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- The COVID-19 Pipeline Report evaluates the drugs that are under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- It navigates the major collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreements, financing details, data presentation by the pharma giants, and regulatory approval in the COVID-19 market.
The COVID-19 Pipeline Report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Scope of the COVID-19 Pipeline Report
- Coverage: Global
- COVID-19 Pipeline Assessment by Phases- Late stage products (Phase III), Mid-stage products (Phase II), Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of, Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidate, Discontinued & Inactive Candidates
- COVID-19 Pipeline Assessment by Route of Administration- Oral, Parenteral, Intravitreal, Subretinal, Topical, Molecule Type
- COVID-19 Pipeline Assessment by Molecule Type- Monoclonal Antibody, Peptides, Polymer, Small molecule, Gene therapy, Product Type
- COVID-19 Companies- Uni-Pharma Kleon Tsetis Pharmaceutical Laboratories S.A., TC BioPharm, Syntax for Science, S.L, Shaperon, Renibus Therapeutics, Quercis Pharma, Pharmenterprises, Pharmamel S.L., Orpheris, OPKO Health, Oncotelic Inc., Notitia Biotechnologies Company, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inotrem, Grifols Therapeutics LLC, and others
- COVID-19 Therapies- REGN-COV2, Bucillamine, Mupadolimab (CPI-006), VERU‑111, Sarconeos (BIO101), Leronlimab, Tocilizumab, and others
Dive deep into rich insights for COVID-19 Pipeline Assessment, Visit @ COVID-19 Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- COVID-19: Overview
- Pipeline Therapeutics
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Late Stage Products (Phase III)
- REGN-COV2: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
- CNM-ZnAg: Clene Nanomedicine
- Early Stage Products (Phase I)
- SIR1-365: Sironax
- Preclinical and Discovery Stage Products
- SB019: Novan
- Inactive Products
- COVID-19 Key Companies
- COVID-19 Key Products
- COVID-19- Unmet Needs
- COVID-19- Market Drivers and Barriers
- COVID-19- Future Perspectives and Conclusion
- COVID-19 Analyst Views
- COVID-19 Key Companies
For further information on the COVID-19 Pipeline therapeutics, reach out @ COVID-19 Drugs
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States