India is steeped in history and culture for you to explore on your next magical adventure. India is a country with a rich ancient history and deep cultural roots. VisitingIndia is unlike any other place you can visit in the world. . As of 2014, international travelers wishing to visit India are no longer required to travel on the traditional Indian paper visa. You can now apply for the IndiaTourist eVisa. So it is recommended to use this program to get your India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. Instead of going to the Indian Embassy or Consulate of India, you can now apply for your Indian Visa electronically online.
Indian Visa Application for Tourist Visa Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor’s most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for registration fees.
For those who come to start an industrial/commercial company, for those who need to travel frequently due to long-term business activities and for investors. India Business Visa is an online e-Visa for business trips to India within one year. Business travelers can spend a total of 180 days in India. If you are planning to visit India and your main purpose of travel is for trade or business, you should apply for an India Business eVisa. The Indian Business Visa allows its holder to participate in commercial activities in the country.
WHAT IS AN INDIAN BUSINESS E-VISA?
India Business eVisa is an online electronic visa for business travel to India. Allow for multiple visits over the course of a year. Business travelers can spend a total of 180 days in India.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED INDIAN BUSINESS E-VISA
- A colored passport-size photo.
- A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity and it should have at least 2 empty pages for stamping.
- A valid email address to receive the E-Visa.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or Paypal account to pay the E-Visa fees.
- A copy of your Business Card in PDF format (this must include your company’s information, especially the corporate phone number as you will be contacted through it by the embassy).
- A detailed invitation letter from the host company/firm established in India or from India, stating the purpose of the travel (it must include their contact information and their logo).
The Electronic Medical Visa is a short-term visa issued for the purpose of receiving medical treatment. This type of visa is only granted to the patient and not to family members. A Medical Visa for India allows the holder to enter the country a total of three times. The electronic medical visa is a short-term visa issued for the purpose of medical treatment. Fair medical use of this text and any treatment or surgery must be approved by an Indian medical institution. India Electronic MedicalVisa is an online travel authorization for foreigners wishing to receive medical treatment in the country.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEDICAL VISA FOR INDIA
- Applicants must have a passport issued by an eligible country to obtain the India e-Medical visa. This passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date the traveler intends to arrive in the country.
- In addition, foreign nationals must provide a letter from the hospital in India where they will receive treatment.
- Proof that they have the funds to cover their stay
- They must also have a return or onward ticket when applying.
- A valid email address to receive the E-visa and
- You can use a Credit/debit card or Paypal account to pay the Medical E-Visa fees.
Anyone traveling to India on a “Medical Visa” must register with FRRO/FRO within 14 days of arrival. The registration process is the same in most countries.
A valid passport and visa are required to enter India. The visa is valid for up to 60 days and cannot be extended. A Medical Assistant Visa can be issued for up to two assistants accompanying a person holding an Electronic Medical Visa who is seeking medical treatment in India. Physician Assistant Visa is only granted to family members of the person being treated in India. Indian Physician Assistant e-Visa is permitted to nurses, assistants and relatives who care for primary patients in need of medical treatment. Visitors must complete an online application to obtain this type of visa. Applicants must also scan the biographical page of their passport to successfully apply for the Physician Assistant Visa.
Requirements for the India Medical Attendant Visa
- A valid passport issued by a country that is eligible to apply for an Indian e-Visa.
- The passport must not expire until at least 6 months after the intended date of entry to India and must have a minimum of 2 blank pages for stamps.
- proof of sufficient funds to support themselves
- A return or onward ticket out of the country.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Minto Hulla Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +36 30 971 0225
Address:Nagymezo u. 47
City: Budapest, 1065