Turkey is one of the world’s leading travel destinations. It should be on every traveler’s bucket list as it offers something for each of its visitors. In it you will find history, culture, nature and more. Bahrain visiting Turkey for tourism or business purposes are among the nationalities eligible to apply for the Turkey e-Visa online. The Turkish government offers different types of tourist visas to Turkey depending on the purpose of travel. Bahrain passport holders are required to obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization for Turkey (Turkey e-Visa), even for a short duration of 1 day to 90 days. The approved visa allows Bahrain citizens to stay in Turkey for tourism or business purposes. for up to 30 days. Travelers can apply online for a Turkey visa from Bahrain in minutes without having to contact an embassy or consulate.
Documents Required By Bahrain Citizens
- A valid Bahrain passport valid for at least 90 days from the date of arrival
- An email address to receive the approved Turkey visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the Turkey eVisa fees from Bahrain.
Whether you are a lover of art, history and culture or looking for some excitement or want to enjoy a good meal or need some shopping therapy and want to enjoy a relaxing spa. It is a fascinating country with a rich history and culture. Turkey offers something for everyone. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. The Turkey Visa from Mexico is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Mexican citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Mexicans are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The eVisa of Turkey for Mexicans is valid for tourist and business trips of up to 30 days. Apply for a Turkish visa online without going to an embassy or consulate.
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE TURKISH E-VISA?
Mexican citizens are allowed single entry to Turkey for up to 30 days with the Turkey e-Visa, which is issued upon arrival. The electronic visa is valid for 180 days after entry. Mexico passport holders can use e-Visa for single entry and stay 90 days (3 months).
Documents Required By Mexican Citizens
- A Valid Mexican passport valid for 5 months after the arrival date
- Your passport: include a copy of your valid passport to get the required details.
- Email Address: you will get the travel document via email.
- Payment method: Pay the application fee using one of the available payment methods. You can use a debit/credit card.
If you live outside Turkey and need to visit Turkey for a crisis or urgent reason such as: The death of a family member or loved one, going to court for legal reasons, or your family member or loved one is suffering from a real illness, you can apply for an emergency visa to Turkey. Foreigners who need to visit Turkey in the event of a crisis are issued a Turkish emergency visa (Emergency e-Visa). Turkey Urgent Visa can be applied for any immediate and urgent needs. Most nationalities can apply for Turkish e-Visa online (Turkish e-Visa) by completing an Online Turkey Visa Application.
Documentation Required for Urgent Visa for Turkey
- A valid passport with a validity of 6 months
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the visa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Travel tickets to Turkey
- A letter from your doctor detailing your medical condition and why you are seeking treatment in the country.
- Evidence that indicates the individual who is unwell or injured is a close relative.
- You must also show proof that the deceased was a close relative.
Turkey is a very popular travel destination for US citizens. To enjoy Turkey’s rich culture, delicious cuisine and amazing historical architecture. US citizens traveling to Turkey need a Turkish visa to pass through border control. To travel to Turkey from the US, US passport holders can now obtain an electronic visa (e-Visa) instead of the traditional “stamp” or “sticker” visa. US citizens are encouraged to use the eVisa system as it is the fastest and most convenient way to apply for a visa. This modern and convenient system makes it easy to apply for a Turkey visa online from the US. If you are no longer a US citizen, you must go to a national embassy or consulate in person or apply for a visa when you arrive at the border.
WHAT IS A TURKISH E-VISA FOR US CITIZENS?
It is similar to a paper visa but is issued electronically. Turkey Visa for US Citizens is a simple eVisa travel authorization document suitable for tourism and short business trips. If you get a valid visa, you can use it for a total of 180 days after arrival. It is a multiple entry visa. However, each stay must not exceed a total of 90 days.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO A US CITIZEN NEED TO OBTAIN A TURKEY VISA?
- Your passport with an expiration date of at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Turkey.
- A complete passport scan.
- A valid email address where notifications and the e-Visa will be sent.
- You can use a Credit/Debit card for paying the visa fees.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave