Anyone planning a trip to New Zealand must first apply for a visa. The quickest, easiest and cheapest way to complete the NZeTA application is online. German citizens need an NZeTA to visit New Zealand. The New Zealand visa waiver system was introduced to increase security. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority is mandatory for German tourists and business travelers. Before submitting your application, please make sure that all requirements are met, such as: The maximum length of stay is 3 months.
New Zealand eTA Requirements for German Citizens
- A valid German passport – The traveler’s passport needs to have a validity of at least 3 months after the trip to New Zealand. The approved eTA will be electronically linked to this document.
- A valid payment method – To complete and submit the New Zealand eTA application, travelers will need to pay the application fee and NZ International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy fee (already included in the total cost). This can be done using a valid debit or credit card.
- A valid email address – Finally, all travelers are required to enter a valid email address on their application. This is to receive notifications regarding the New Zealand eTA and a copy of the authorization once approved.
- A recent photograph of the German applicant
British citizens are visa exempt to visit New Zealand. However,if you are a UK citizen and wish to travel to New Zealand, you will need to apply for an ETA. It is now possible to easily and flexibly visit New Zealand for tourism or business purposes. The application is quick and easy. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) is a type of online visa waiver that allows travelers from the UK to visit the country. TheNZeTA for UK citizens is an online travel authorization that eliminates the need to go to an embassy to apply for it in person. UK travelers only need to fill out a short online questionnaire. TheNZeTA will be emailed to you within a few days at the latest.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Passport – You need to have a valid passport. However, you need to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the photo needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
- Means of sustenance – once you arrive in New Zealand, you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip. A bank account statement should be more than enough.
Around 60 visa-exempt citizens are currently eligible to visit New Zealand, including Argentina. While the NZeTA is a required travel authorization, it is not a traditional visa. From October 1, 2019, Argentinian citizens must apply for a New Zealand eTA before traveling to New Zealand for tourism or business before leaving your home country. Argentine passport holders entering New Zealand for short-term travel must apply for an NZeTA prior to departure. The NZeTA is valid for a minimum 2 years and allow multiple entries and a maximum stay of 90 consecutive days per entry. You can easily apply for a New Zealand eTA online without having to visit a New Zealand consulate or embassy.
New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) requirements for Argentinian citizens
- A Passport, valid for at least 3 months after the intended exit date from New Zealand
- A completed New Zealand eTA for Argentina application form
- A Valid email address to receive the NZeTA in their inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay the NZeTA fee and IVL payment
- Details of the purpose of travel
Brazilian passport holders can enter New Zealand without obtaining a 90-day New Zealand visa from the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) of Brazil under the Visa Waiver Program, which began in 2009 for short-term entry into New Zealand Zealand. Zealand and for tourism or business purposes. The eTA for Brazilian citizens is valid for 2 years, allows multiple entries and stays of 90 consecutive days each. Brazilian citizens must complete a New Zealand Visa Application Form for Brazilian Citizens online, which takes approximately five minutes.
Document Requirements for Citizens of Brazil
- A valid Passport from Brazil, valid for at least three months after leaving New Zealand
- A Complete eTA New Zealand’s application form for Brazil
- Proof of the journey’s intent
- Payment for NZeTA with a legitimate debit or credit card
- A valid email address to receive the NzeTA in their Inbox.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-3264-0911
City: Chiyoda City