The four basic components of an LED lamp‘s structure are its driving circuit, heat dissipation system, light distribution system, and mechanical/protective mechanism. The LED lamp board (light source), heat conduction board, light equalizing cover, lamp shell, and other structures make up the lighting distribution system. The heat dissipation system consists of a heat conduction plate (column), internal and external radiators, and other structures. The driving power supply is made up of a high-frequency and a linear constant current source, and the input is AC. The homogenizer/lamp shell, lamp cap/insulating sleeve, radiator/shell, etc. make up the mechanical/protective structure.
LED lamps differ greatly in terms of luminous properties and construction from electric light sources. The following structural traits are primarily present in led:
1. A creative approach to lighting distribution. The light spot is rectangular because the light distribution was properly controlled. To ensure the appropriate road brightness and uniform brightness, remove LED glare, maximize the use of light energy, and have no light pollution, the effective luminous angle is approximately split into less than 180 degrees, between 180 degrees and 300 degrees, and greater than 300 degrees.
2. The lens and lampshade were designed in concert. The lens array performs both focusing and protection simultaneously, preventing repetitive light loss, minimizing light loss, and streamlining the structure.
3. The casing for the radiator and lamp has been integrated. It basically satisfies the requirements of LED lamp structure and arbitrary design, and fully secures the heat dissipation effect and service life of LED.
4. Integrated modular design. It can be freely mixed to create goods with various levels of brightness and power. Each switchable module functions as a separate light source. Local flaws won’t affect the entire system, simplifying maintenance.
5. Compact appearance. It effectively reduces the weight and increases the safety.
In addition to the above structural characteristics, LED lamps also have the following functional advantages: intelligent control of detection current, no bad glare, no light pollution, no high voltage, not easy to absorb dust, no time delay, no stroboscopic, withstand voltage impulse, strong seismic capacity, no infrared and ultraviolet radiation, high color rendering index, adjustable color temperature, energy conservation and environmental protection The average service life is more than 50000 hours, the input voltage is universal all over the world, has no pollution to the power grid, can be used in combination with solar cells, and has high luminous efficiency. However, at present, LED lamps still have many shortcomings, such as difficult heat dissipation and high price.