Wikipedia is one of the most popular websites on the Internet and is known for its reliable sources of information. According to Statista, as of July 2020, Wikipedia had an impressive 1.8 billion visits worldwide and is in the top 5 most visited websites worldwide. Creating a Wikipedia page can be a great way to promote yourself or your business, but getting it approved can be pretty daunting. Besides, it can be an excellent way to prove your brand’s dominance online, thus allowing you to claim your google Knowledge panel, blue badge for your Twitter account, and your Instagram page.
Fortunately, there are steps you can take to ensure your Wikipedia page is 100% approved, as we will discuss below.
How do you create a Wikipedia page?
As noted, creating a Wikipedia isn’t easy as there are many hurdles and rules to consider. In this case, you can either go through the rules and DIY or hire a professional editor.
Regardless of the choice you take, these are simple steps you will have to follow:
- Register with Wikipedia and create an account.
- Read the Wikipedia guidelines to ensure the page meets the site’s standards and policies.
- Choose a topic that is not already covered by an existing page.
- Conduct research to ensure you have adequate, credible, and reliable sources to cite in your article.
- Create a draft of the page on your user page or in a sandbox.
- Submit the page for review by other editors on the appropriate noticeboard.
- Make changes to the page as suggested by other editors.
- Once the page is approved, you can post it to Wikipedia.
Who are the best Wikipedia page creators for Hire?
Wiki Pages Creators are your one-stop online shop for almost every Wikipedia service you might need.
With the help of Wiki Pages Creators, anyone can create a fantastic Wikipedia page quickly and easily. Our experts understand the intricacies of the Wikipedia process and have crafted an easy-to-follow workshop to help you create a page that will be 100% approved.
Their workshop is designed to walk you through each step of the Wikipedia page creation process, from researching, finding sources, and checking notability to formatting and submitting your page for Approval. We’ll help you avoid common pitfalls and ensure that your page is ready for Approval.
Their goal is to ensure that every business or individual can benefit from the widespread reach of Wikipedia, the 5th most visited website in the world. With their new service, clients can create their own Wikipedia page and have it approved by the Wikipedia team without any hassle.
The success rate for Wikipedia page approvals is high, but there is still a chance of rejection. According to research, the approval rate for Wikipedia page submissions is around 87%, meaning only 13% of submissions are rejected. So, if you follow the steps outlined in this article, you have a good chance of having your page approved.
- How to create a Wikipedia page for yourself:
- Wikipedia editing services
- Hire a professional Wikipedia editor to help you create a Wikipedia a page