India has many excellent travel destinations that are well received around the world. The country has the largest number of architectures and historical monuments that reflect its cultural heritage and traditions. Indian food, its hospitality, history and architecture and its various wonderful tourist spots. can attract everyone’s attention. A trip to India will definitely be full of unexpected experiences; But one thing is for sure, you won’t be coming home right away after the Indian adventure. India offers something for everyone. Indian Visa for Latvian Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Latvian citizens require a visa to travel to India. There are different types of Visas in India issued by the Government of India based on the purpose of visiting India. The most commonly issued visa types are tourist and business visas. Online India Visa Application for Tourists is issued to people who wish to visit India as Tourists. The Indian eVisa is perfect for Latvian citizens traveling to India for cultural, leisure or relaxation reasons. A 30-day tourist visa allows Latvian travelers to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival, with a double entry into the country. If Latvian citizens want to stay longer in India, they can apply for Long Term Tourist e-Visa which is 1-year and 5-year tourist visa. In order to process your visa, you need to fill out the online application form and upload the required documents, then proceed to checkout.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Latvia?
- Valid passport – most Latvians will have no difficulty obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is not expired.
- Digital photo – make sure that the photo is most recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and be ready to upload it.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Mode of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
The Indian Visa for Norwegian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The Electronic Travel Authorization, better known as India eVisa, is now available for 169 countries and Norwegian travelers are encouraged to travel online. The e-Visa is a valid document that allows Norwegian tourists, businessman or those interested in culture to legally enter the country. Thanks to the Electronic Travel Authorization introduced in India on November 27, 2014, travelers wishing to visit India do not have to queue at the Embassy of India for a visa. This Norwegian visa is a perfect solution for tourists wishing to visit the sacred Ganges or the revered architectural and religious monuments of India. An eligible Norwegian citizen can easily apply for the Indian e-Visa if they have a reliable internet connection, a credit card and a valid passport.
Documents Required by Norwegians to Apply for the Indian Visa
- A Valid passport: make sure that it is not expired when entering India
- Digital photo of yourself: this picture must be recent and it should follow all the proper passport guidelines, including avoiding face gestures.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Modes of payment: you can use a PayPal or credit/debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
India is considered to be one of the best countries for those seeking ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. The Indian Visa is a mandatory travel document that offers New Zealand passport holders the opportunity to visit India as a tourist. New Zealand passport holders must have an approved Indian Visa regardless of the intended length of stay in the country or purpose of travel. However, it is now possible to apply for an e-Visa for India from New Zealand online only. Indian Visa for New Zealand Citizens is available online application form from the Government of India since 2014. New Zealand citizens are among the 170 nationalities eligible to apply for an Indian Visa online. The India e-Visa for New Zealand passport holders is an e-Visa introduced in 2014 that allows entry into the country for tourism, business, medical treatment or to accompany a person undergoing a medical procedure in India. The simplified e-Visa for New Zealand and India allows travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization for India from the comfort of their own home. New Zealand can obtain a multiple entry visa allowing up to 90 days of tourism on each entry and is valid for 365 days from the date of approval. You can also get a double-entry tourist visa that allows a total stay of up to 30 days. All the different types of e-Visas for New Zealand and India are multiple entry travel authorizations except for the Online Medical Visa which is a triple entry visa. This online entry visa to India eliminates the need to visit an embassy or consulate to apply in person or wait in long lines at the border to apply for an Indian visa on arrival.
Documents Required for an Indian e-Visa for New Zealand Citizens
- New Zealand passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected date of arrival in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital image of the passport information page (also known as the biographical page)
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A recent photograph of the applicant, passport-style
- You can use a Valid credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Swiss travelers must apply for a visa before entering India. E-Visas were launched in India in 2014 and allow citizens of 166 countries to apply online for a tourist, medical or business e-Visa, including Swiss citizens. It is an official document that allows you to travel to and within India. Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Depending on the purpose of the visit, Swiss citizens can apply for an e-Visa, tourist visa, business visa or medical visa. The Indian tourist visa for Swiss citizens is of two types. The 1 Month Tourist eVisa is valid for 30 days and allows Swiss travelers to enter India twice during this period. The maximum stay in the country is 30 consecutive days. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens is easier than ever. Indian visa application for Swiss citizens is a simple and quick process that can be completed in about 15 minutes from anywhere in the country as long as the applicant has an internet connection.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF EVISA THERE ARE FOR SWISS NATIONALS?
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
Requirement for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens
- Passport – Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival. Two blank passport pages for stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Modes of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Robert Haas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom