It’s no secret that Canada contains wonderfully rich attractions that should tempt everyone to visit. You must visit Canada at least once a year. The Canada eTA visa from Greece is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Greek citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Greek citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes for up to 90 days. All Greek citizens require a Canada visa or visa waiver to legally enter the country. A Canada visa waiver approved by Greece is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to 6 months each time entering the country’s airport. In 2016, the Canadian government introduced the Canadian online visa waiver eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) for Greek citizens, which can be obtained through a simple application. The Canadian eTA for Greek citizens can be applied for online to obtain an approved travel authorization electronically linked to the traveler’s passport, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate to submit a visa application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF GREEK
- A valid passport – All Greek citizens must have a valid bio-metric passport issued by the Greek government with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information about themselves such as their personal information (address, contact information), their occupation and employment, information about their passport, and their travel details
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- A valid form of payment – Finally, travelers will need a valid debit or credit card to pay the eTA application fees.
Despite the tremendous diversity of cultures in Canada, you must visit the county to see how the diversity of cultures combine to create a strong and beautiful country. Citizens from 53 countries around the world including Romania are eligible to obtain a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) to visit Canada for multiple entry from airports for a stay of up to 6 months. Those who are traveling for tourism, business, medical or consulting purposes, or who are transiting through the country on their way to their final destination can apply for an eTA. The Canadian eTA was introduced in 2016 to simplify the process of obtaining a travel authorization for visa-exempt foreign visitors, which also applies to Romanian citizens. This online visa waiver system has also significantly reduced queues at the Canadian border. Once they have received an approved electronic permit, Romanian passport holders can travel to Canada without a visa. An approved Canadian eTA allows a maximum stay of 6 months in Canada with each entry, while its full validity is 5 years for airport entry from the date of issue or until the expiry date of the associated passport. Applying for a Canadian eTA is a quick and easy process. Romanian citizens can easily access the application form through the Canada Online Visa website.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid passport – verify that your passport has a valid date of six more months from your arrival in Canada.
- An e-mail address – before entering your email, make sure it is really valid because all communication will be done through this email.
- Means of payment – to finish your application, you must make a payment and for that, you can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Millions of visitors and tourists flock to Canada each year to visit friends and family or simply to experience Canada’s natural beauty. Although you are not allowed to work on a Canadian visitor visa, you can travel throughout Canada for tourism and leisure purposes. Visiting Canada has never been easier since the Canadian government introduced the fast and streamlined process to apply for an electronic travel authorization or Canada visa online. The Canada Visit Visa is a simple visa application that gives you the opportunity to visit Canada for up to 6 months. Single entry visas and multiple entry visas are the two types of Canada visas available in Canada. Foreign citizens can only enter Canada once on a single-entry visa. A multiple-entry visa allows the holder to enter and exit the country as many times as they wish for as long as the visa is valid. Applicants who require a visitor visa to enter Canada can apply online, on paper, or in person at the Visa Application Center (VAC).
Requirements For Tourist Visa Of Canada
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Minimum 2 recent passport size photos
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip
Canada is often a place that tourists overlook when choosing their vacation destination, but these people are missing out on the trip of a lifetime. There is adventure, exciting opportunities or relaxation in enchanting landscapes or even magnificent beaches. The stamp in your passport entitles you to enter Canada. It is a permit to enter and stay in the country legally, temporarily or permanently. Applying for a visa to Canada means that the Canadian consulate or embassy in your home country determines that you are eligible and meet the income requirements.
Types of Canada Visa
- Visitor visas.
- Student visas.
- Work visas.
- Permanent Residence visas.
- Business Immigrant visas.
- Express Entry Program visas.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Find out if you are eligible for a Canada visa.
- Create your account online.
- Gather the documents file.
- Fill out a visa application form with requested information and documents.
- Pay the visa processing fee via certified cheque or bank draft.
- Visit the nearest Canadian visa application center with your passport, photographs, and other documents.
- You need to give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Submit your visa application form at the Canada visa application center.
- Get the receipt from the application center containing the unique tracking number.
- Track your application online using this number.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States