As India becomes more popular among world travelers, officials of this country created the India Visa Online to simplify the visa application process. India offers a variety of Indian visas to choose from depending on the reason of the Angolan traveler’s visit, which can be tourism, visiting friends, business affairs and medical treatment. Angolan citizens can apply for any of the electronic visas introduced by the Government of India as long as they comply with the conditions to visit the country. Those who are traveling for tourism reasons, visiting family or friends can apply for an e-Tourist Visa for India, which is a multiple-entry permit with a maximum total stay of 90 days for each trip. Angolans looking for business opportunities or traveling for conferences or work meetings can apply for the India Business Visa. You can stay 365 days, but not 180 days continuously. There are multiple entries available. A business letter or business card is required for the application. An Indian e-Medical Visa has also been made available for Angolan passport holders seeking medical treatment. You can stay for 60 days with triple entries. This visa requires the applicant to have a letter from the receiving hospital when applying. When you have prepared the necessary documents, you can then apply for an Indian e-visa by filling out the online form.
India e-Visa Requirements for Angolan Citizens
- An Angolan, valid passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry with at least two blank pages.
- A credit or debit card to pay for the visa processing fee.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa document in their Inbox.
The Government of India has launched an Electronic Travel Authorization or e-Visa for India, allowing citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without physical passport stamps. You must select the e-Visa that best suits your individual situation. Please note that there are different types of India e-Visa: Tourist, Medical and Business e-Visa. The India Tourist eVisa is a multiple-entry visa and is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. Eligible citizens may travel to India for tourism purposes for up to 90 consecutive days per visit (180 days for Canadian, Japanese, UK and US citizens). A double entry tourist eVisa for India, allowing a stay of 30 days with 2 entries to India, is also available for those planning a shorter stay.
Since 2014, international travelers wishing to visit India no longer need to apply for a traditional Indian paper visa in order to travel, simplifying the application process. Therefore, travelers are recommended to use this program to obtain their India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. Most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person and fill out forms and submit documents to the government.
Indian Visa Application Online Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor’s most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A working email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
India has always been on the list of the best places in the world to draw crowds. Moreover, it has everything, whether it’s landscapes, adventure trips or restaurants. India offers travelers from eligible countries the opportunity to obtain an e-visa to enter the country. Since 2014, international travelers wishing to visit India no longer need to apply for the traditional paper Visa to India in order to travel, eliminating the hassle of applying. The Government of India has introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization or e-Visa for India, allowing citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without the need for a physical passport stamp. Foreign travelers who wish to visit India for tourism, business or short-term medical purposes can apply for their Indian e-Visa online. As most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person and fill out forms and submit documents to the government. Hence, travelers are encouraged to use this program to get their Indian Visa e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. The India e-Visa can be easily applied for with a short online application. Travelers only need to provide basic biographical information and their passport information.
Eligibility Requirements for Indian Visa Application Online
- Be a citizen of any of the 165+ countries whose citizens are eligible for the Indian Visa.
- The purpose of your visit is tourism, business or medical.
- You must have a valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India. The passport must contain at least 2 blank pages.
- When applying for Indian Visa online, the details provided must exactly match those in your passport. Any discrepancies may result in visa refusal or delays in visa processing/issuance/entry into India.
- Enter the country only through certain authorized immigration checkpoints, including 28 airports and 5 seaports.
- Make an online payment using your international credit/debit card.
- Check your email address. Your e-Visa will be sent to your email.
India is one of the most popular tourist destinations. In 2014, to facilitate entry for tourists from all over the world, including Finnish citizens, the Government of India introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization, commonly known as the Indian e-Visa. Finland is among the 169 countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for an e-Visa to India. Finns can apply for all types of eVisa: tourist visa, business visa and medical visa. The Tourist eVisa allows travelers to participate in tourism activities, visit friends or family, or participate in activities such as yoga or meditation retreats. For most countries, the Tourist eVisa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 90 days. The tourist visa allows for double entry into the country. The electronic visa is valid for one year or up to 90 days. Citizens of Finland can apply for a maximum of two tourist e-Visas in one year. The India business visa for Finns, on the other hand, allows business activities in India. Using this type, you may stay in India for a total of up to 365 days from the date of grant and it allows multiple entries, each stay not exceeding 180 days. Finally, the India Medical eVisa allows you to receive medical treatment in India. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 60 days from the date of your first entry and enter India three times within those 60 days. The e-Visa is easy to apply for and does not require a visit to an embassy or consulate as it is a fully online process. All applicants from Finland need a stable internet connection and the required documents.
Required Documents for India Visa as a Finnish Citizen
- A passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry in India
- An email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A digital copy of the biographical page of the passport
- A recent passport-style color photo
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Card (if applicable)
With such a vast and varied geography, it’s hard not to find a beautiful spot in India. Hungarian citizens have the opportunity to visit India and experience the stunning landscapes it has to offer by applying for their visa online in minutes. Hungary is one of more than 160 eligible countries that can obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization to enter India. Since the launch of India e-Visa in 2014, the process of obtaining India Travel Permit has become much easier and can be completed in a few simple steps. Hungarian citizens are eligible for different types of Indian e-Visas. The eTourist multiple-entry visa for India, which allows visitors from Hungary to stay in India for up to 90 consecutive days. The India double-entry e-business visa, which grants Hungary a total stay of 180 days from the date of their first entry into India. The Triple Entry eMedical Visa for India has a shorter validity period, 120 days from the date of issue with a maximum stay of 60 days, while the Indian eMedical attendant Visa is issued with the same conditions for family members accompanying the patient. Hungarians must enter India before their e-Visa expires. Once the tourist or business eVisa is approved, the validity period is one year from the date of approval. Hungarians applying for an India eBusiness or eMedical Visa may require additional documentation such as a business card or a letter from the hospital where the treatment will take place. Hungarian citizens can obtain an e-Visa by completing the India e-Visa Application Form which should take no longer than 15 minutes. The application processing takes no longer than 2-4 working days.
Indian Visa Requirements for Hungarian Citizens
- A valid Hungarian passport which is still valid for 6 months after you enter India.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid debit or credit card to pay for the visa fees.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram