DelveInsight’s ‘Chronic Lower Back Pain Pipeline Insight 2023‘ report provides comprehensive global coverage of available, marketed, and pipeline Chronic Lower Back Pain therapies in various stages of clinical development, major pharmaceutical companies are working to advance the pipeline space and future growth potential of the Chronic Lower Back Pain pipeline domain.
Key Takeaways from the Chronic Lower Back Pain Pipeline Report
- Over 10+ Chronic Lower Back Pain pipeline therapies are in various stages of development, and their anticipated acceptance in the Chronic Lower Back Pain market would significantly increase market revenue.
- Leading Chronic Lower Back Pain companies developing novel drug candidates to improve the Chronic Lower Back Pain treatment landscape include Mesoblast, Persica Pharmaceuticals, and others.
- Promising Chronic Lower Back Pain pipeline therapies in various stages of development include MPC-06-ID, PP353, and others.
Chronic Lower Back Pain Overview
Low back pain that has been present for longer than three months is considered as chronic, although there is still no consensus about the definition of Chronic Lower Back Pain (CLBP). 5-10% of all low back pain patients will develop CLBP. Chronic low back pain (CLBP) has been associated with neurochemical, structural, and functional cortical changes of several brain regions including the somatosensory cortex. Complex processes of peripheral and central sensitization may influence the evolution of acute to chronic pain. Most patients that suffer from CLBP experience pain in the lower area of the back (lumbar and sacroiliac regions) and mobility impairment. Diagnosis of low back pain is done on the basis of physical examination and patient history, sometimes followed by x-rays, CT scan, MRI, or other medical tests. Treatment for CLBP includes medications like acetaminophen (Tylenol), ibuprofen (Advil), and naproxen (Aleve). Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and lifestyle modification as well as other forms of exercise are also helpful.
Chronic Lower Back Pain Pipeline Analysis: Drug Profile
PP353: Persica Pharmaceuticals
PP353 is a unique combination of an antibiotic, a radio-opaque dye and a thermosensitive gel that provides a product for intradiscal injection. It is currently being studied in Phase I/II developmental studies for the treatment of patients with Chronic Low Back Pain associated with verterbral body endplate bone oedema.
Discover more about the emerging Chronic Lower Back Pain drugs @ Chronic Lower Back Pain Treatment Drugs
Chronic Lower Back Pain Key Companies
- Persica Pharmaceuticals
Chronic Lower Back Pain Pipeline Therapies
Chronic Lower Back Pain Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- By development stage
- By product type
- By route of administration
- By molecule type
- By MOA type
Scope of the Chronic Lower Back Pain Pipeline Report
- Coverage: Global
- Key Chronic Lower Back Pain Companies: Mesoblast, Persica Pharmaceuticals, and others
- Key Chronic Lower Back Pain Pipeline Therapies: MPC-06-ID, PP353, and others
Find out more about the Chronic Lower Back Pain treatment options in development @ Chronic Lower Back Pain Clinical Trials
Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
4. Pipeline Therapeutics
5. Late-Stage Products (Phase III)
6. Mid-Stage Products (Phase II)
7. Early Stage Products (Phase I/II)
8. Preclinical Stage Products
9. Discovery Stage Products
10. Therapeutic Assessment
11. Inactive Products
12. Collaborations Assessment- Licensing / Partnering / Funding
13. Unmet Needs
14. Market Drivers and Barriers
16. About DelveInsight
Other Trending Reports:
- Asthma Diagnostic Devices Market
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Treatment Devices Market
- Airway Management Devices Market
- Cough Assist Devices Market
- Pulse Oximeters Market
- Hemodialysis Catheter Devices Market
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States