Surgical Robots Market is projected to reach USD 18.4 billion by 2027 from an estimated USD 8.5 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 16.6% during the forecast period according to a new report by MarketsandMarkets™. The increasing adoption of surgical robots, and the increase in funding for medical robot research are the factors attributing to the growth of surgical robots.
Browse in-depth TOC on “Surgical Robots Market”
152 – Tables
52 – Figures
241 – Pages
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=256618532
The robotic systems segment accounted for the second largest share of the surgical robots market
By product & service, the surgical robots market has been segmented into robotic systems, instruments & accessories, and services. In 2021, the robotic systems segment accounted for the second largest share of the surgical robots market. The growing focus on adopting technologically advanced surgical robots and instruments among end users has fueled the market growth in this segment.
The orthopedic robotic system segment is expected to register the highest growth during the forecast period
By robotic systems, the surgical robots market has been segmented into laparoscopy robotic systems, orthopedic robotic systems, neurosurgical robotic systems, and other systems. The orthopedic robotic system segment is expected to register the highest growth during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of obesity and rising demand for robotic orthopedic surgeries among hospitals and surgeons are expected to increase the adoption of orthopedic robotic systems.
The general surgery segment is expected to register the highest growth during the forecast period
By application, the surgical robots market has been segmented into general surgery, urological surgery, gynecological surgery, orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, and other applications. The general surgery segment is projected to register the highest growth during the forecast period. Increasing number of general surgical procedures such as bariatric surgery, cholecystectomy, transoral surgery, heller myotomy, gastrectomy, hernia repair, and pancreatectomy is expected to increase the demand for surgical robots.
The hospitals & clinics accounted for the largest share of the surgical robots market
Based on end users, the market has been segmented into hospitals & clinics and ambulatory surgery centers. In 2021, the hospitals & clinics accounted for the largest share of the market. The increasing number of robotic assisted surgical procedures across the globe is expected to increase the adoption of surgical robots in hospitals & clinics.
Asia Pacific is to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
The Asia Pacific surgical robots market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period of 2022-2027. The adoption of new technologies and advancements in the healthcare sector, government’s focus on improving healthcare infrastructure, increasing adoption of surgical robots, technological advancements, and the large patient pool in the region are the are key factors driving the growth of the surgical robots market in the APAC region.
Request Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=256618532
Surgical Robots Market Dynamics:
- Advantages of robotic-assisted surgery
- Technological advancements
- Improving reimbursement scenario
- Increasing adoption of surgical robots
- Increase in funding for medical robot research
- High cost of robotic systems
- Increasing penetration of surgical robots in ASCs
- Emerging markets
Key Market Players:
Intuitive Surgical (US), Stryker Corporation (US), Medtronic Plc (Ireland), Smith & Nephew (UK), Zimmer Biomet (US), Asensus Surgical (US), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), CMR Surgical (UK), Johnson & Johnson (US), and Renishaw Plc. (UK) are key players in the surgical robots market.
- In 2022, BGS Beta-Gamma-Service GmbH & Co. KG expanded its laboratory in Wiehl to meet the increased need for sterilization services in the sectors of biotechnology, medicine, and diagnostics for radiation cross-linking.
- In 2022, Sterigenics expanded its electron beam facility located in Columbia city, Indiana. This facility provides mission-critical E-beam sterilization services to help ensure the safety of medical devices and drug products.
- In 2021, STERIS acquired Cantel, which is a provider of infection prevention services, and this acquisition will strengthen the STERIS leadership in infection prevention by bringing together two complementary businesses.
- In 2020, STERIS added X-rays to its product portfolio in the existing gamma irradiation by an expansion of its facility in Thailand.
Get 10% Free Customization on this Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=256618532
Company Name: MarketsandMarkets™ Research Private Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Aashish Mehra
Email: Send Email
Address:630 Dundee Road Suite 430
State: IL 60062
Country: United States