DelveInsight’s, “Multiple sclerosis Pipeline Insight 2023” report provides comprehensive insights about 100+ companies and 100+ pipeline drugs in the Multiple sclerosis pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
For Multiple Sclerosis Emerging drugs, the Multiple Sclerosis pipeline analysis report provides a 360° view of the therapeutics landscape by development point, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA. The Multiple Sclerosis pipeline research covers business opportunities, challenges, future partnerships, strong competitors, and growth strategies.
In the Multiple Sclerosis Pipeline Report, a detailed description of the drug is given which includes the mechanism of action of the drug, Multiple Sclerosis clinical trials studies, Multiple Sclerosis NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Multiple Sclerosis collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Key takeaways from the Multiple Sclerosis Pipeline Insight Report
- DelveInsight’s Multiple Sclerosis pipeline analysis depicts a robust space with 100+ active players working to develop 100+ pipeline treatment therapies
- The leading Multiple Sclerosis pipeline companies working to develop potential drug candidates to improve the Multiple Sclerosis treatment scenario include TG Therapeutics, Immunic, Atara Biotherapeutics, ANOKION, ImStem Biotechnology, Merck Serono, Immune Response BioPharma, Inc., Clene Nanomedicine, GeNeuro SA, Sanofi, Bristol-Myers Squibb, HuniLife Biotechnology, Inc., Emerald Health Pharmaceuticals, Biogen, RemeGen Co., Ltd., Antisense Therapeutics, Immune Response BioPharma, Biocad, AB Science, Genentech, Pipeline Therapeutics, GlaxoSmithKline, Lucid Psycheceuticals, Hanmi Pharmaceutical, Mapi Pharma, f5 Therapeutics, Autobahn Therapeutics, AstraZeneca, ZyVersa Therapeutics, RedHill Biopharma, Gossamer Bio, Sarepta Therapeutics, BrainStorm Cell Limited, CytoDyn, Pear Therapeutics, ABION, Novartis, Polpharma Biologics, Apimeds, InnoCare Pharma, Oryzon Genomics, AbbVie, Takeda, Medsenic, ImCyse, H. Lundbeck A/S, Guangzhou Lupeng Pharmaceutical Company LTD, Gilead Sciences, MediciNova, Roche, FibroBiologics, 4dpharmaplc, NervGen Pharma, and several others.
- Promising Multiple Sclerosis therapies such as Ublituximab, IMU-838, ATA188, ANK-700, IMS001, Evobrutinib, NeuroVax, CNM Au 8, GSK 3888130B, Temelimab, Belimumab, ABN101, ABX 002, Glatiramer acetate controlled release, Pear-006, GB7208, IC 100-01, Lucid MS, SAR441344, PIPE 307, ATL 1102, 11C-BMS-986196, Fenebrutinib, SAR 441344, RC18, BIIB061, Masitinib, BCD-132, HuL001, EHP-101, IR 902, PB-006, Apitox, Orelabrutinib, Vafidemstat, Elezanumab, Ixazomib, Arscimed, IMCY-0141, Lu AG06466, Remibrutinib, Tolebrutinib, LP-168, NurOwn, VEMLIDY, ibudilast, PIPE-307, RG-6035, MRx0002, NVG-291 and others.
- The Multiple Sclerosis Companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Multiple sclerosis R&D. The Multiple Sclerosis pipeline therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Multiple sclerosis.
Request a sample and discover the recent breakthroughs happening in the Multiple Sclerosis Pipeline landscape @ Multiple Sclerosis Pipeline Outlook Report
Multiple Sclerosis Overview
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic disease affecting the central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord).MS occurs when the immune system attacks nerve fibers and myelin sheathing (a fatty substance which surrounds/insulates healthy nerve fibers) in the brain and spinal cord. This attack causes inflammation, which destroys nerve cell processes and myelin – altering electrical messages in the brain. MS is unpredictable and affects each patient differently – some individuals may be mildly affected, while others may lose their ability to write, speak or walk.
Recent Breakthroughs of Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Landscape
- In March 2022, Pipeline Therapeutics announced that it is all set to commence the Phase Ib/IIa clinical trial of its lead program, PIPE-307, to treat relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) patients. The move comes after the company obtained clearance for its investigational new drug application from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to launch the trial.
- In June 2022 the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) extended the review period for the Biologics License Application (BLA) for ublituximab for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (RMS).The new Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) target date is December 28, 2022. The FDA extended the goal date to allow time to review additional clinical information that was deemed to be a major amendment to the application.
- In June 2022, Tiziana Life Sciences reported positive clinical results from the second patient with Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS) in the ongoing study as part of an expanded access program at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH), Boston, MA. These results confirmed the previously reported data, from the first SPMS patient after three months of treatment of the first SPMS patient. The treatment with foralumab, a fully human anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody, was well-tolerated and improved clinical and PET imaging analyses.
- In June 2022, Pasithea Therapeutics Corp. announced its acquisition of Alpha-5 integrin, LLC (“Alpha-5”), a privately-held preclinical-stage company developing a monoclonal antibody (mAbs) for the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (“ALS”) and other neuroinflammatory disorders, such as Multiple Sclerosis (“MS”).
- In April 2021, Samsung Biologics and TG announced an expansion of a large-scale contract manufacturing deal for the supply of TG Therapeutics’ ublituximab, an investigational anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody.
For further information, refer to the detailed Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Launch, Multiple Sclerosis Developmental Activities, and Multiple Sclerosis News, click here for Multiple Sclerosis Ongoing Clinical Trial Analysis
Multiple sclerosis Emerging Drugs Profile
- Ublituximab: TG Therapeutics
Ublituximab (TG-1101) is an investigational glycoengineered monoclonal antibody that targets a unique epitope on CD20-expressing B-cells. When ublituximab binds to the B-cell it triggers a series of immunological reactions (including antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity [ADCC] and complement dependent cytotoxicity [CDC]), leading to destruction of the cell. Additionally, ublituximab is uniquely designed, to lack certain sugar molecules normally expressed on the antibody. Removal of these sugar molecules, a process called glycoengineering, has been shown to enhance the potency of ublituximab, especially the ADCC activity. In September 2021, TG Therapeutics announced the submission of a Biologics License Application (BLA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requesting approval of ublituximab, the Company’s investigational glycoengineered anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody, as a treatment for patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (RMS). The submission was based on the results of the ULTIMATE I & II trials, two identical Phase 3, randomized, global, multi-center, double-blinded, active-controlled trials evaluating ublituximab compared to teriflunomide in patients with RMS. The ULTIMATE I & II trials were conducted under a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) agreement with the FDA.
- IMU-838: Immunic
Vidofludimus calcium (IMU-838) is a small molecule investigational drug under development as an oral tablet formulation for the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, or RRMS, inflammatory bowel disease, or IBD, and other chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. On July 1, 2021, Immunic announced U.S. Food and Drug Administration, or FDA, clearance of its Investigational New Drug, or IND, application for the phase 3 ENSURE program of vidofludimus calcium in patients with RMS. The ENSURE program comprises two multicenter, randomized, double-blind phase 3 trials designed to evaluate the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of vidofludimus calcium versus placebo in RMS patients. Each of the trials, titled ENSURE-1 and ENSURE-2, is expected to enroll approximately 1,050 adult patients with active RMS at more than 100 sites in 14 countries, including the United States, Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe, and India. Patients will be randomized in a double-blinded fashion to either 30 mg daily doses of vidofludimus calcium or placebo and the primary endpoint for both trials is time to first relapse up to 72 weeks. Key secondary endpoints include volume of new T2-lesions, time to confirmed disability progression, time to sustained clinically relevant changes in cognition, and percentage of whole brain volume change, grey matter volume, and white matter volume. The ENSURE trials will be run concurrently. The first patient has been enrolled in November 2021.
- ATA188: Atara Biotherapeutics
ATA188, is an off-the-shelf, allogeneic EBV T-cell that utilizes a targeted antigen recognition technology that enables the T‑Cells we administer to selectively identify cells expressing the EBV antigens that may be important in the pathophysiology of MS.
- ANK-700: ANOKION
ANK-700 is an investigational treatment for RRMS. It encompasses a previously identified myelin antigen that is implicated in driving Multiple Sclerosis. The antigen is delivered to the liver and immune system with the liver targeting glycosylation signature. The drug is currently in Phase I stage of clinical trila evaluation to treat multiple sclerosis.
Multiple Sclerosis Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
There are approx. 100+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Multiple sclerosis. The companies which have their Multiple sclerosis drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. preregistration include, TG Therapeutics.
Find out more about the Multiple Sclerosis Pipeline Segmentation, Therapeutics Assessment, and Multiple Sclerosis Emerging Drugs @ Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Landscape
Scope of the Multiple Sclerosis Pipeline Report
- Coverage- Global
- Multiple Sclerosis Pipeline Companies- TG Therapeutics, Immunic, Atara Biotherapeutics, ANOKION, ImStem Biotechnology, Merck Serono, Immune Response BioPharma, Inc., Clene Nanomedicine, GeNeuro SA, Sanofi, Bristol-Myers Squibb, HuniLife Biotechnology, Inc., Emerald Health Pharmaceuticals, Biogen, RemeGen Co., Ltd., Antisense Therapeutics, Immune Response BioPharma, Biocad, AB Science, Genentech, Pipeline Therapeutics, GlaxoSmithKline, Lucid Psycheceuticals, Hanmi Pharmaceutical, Mapi Pharma, f5 Therapeutics, Autobahn Therapeutics, AstraZeneca, ZyVersa Therapeutics, RedHill Biopharma, Gossamer Bio, Sarepta Therapeutics, BrainStorm Cell Limited, CytoDyn, Pear Therapeutics, ABION, Novartis, Polpharma Biologics, Apimeds, InnoCare Pharma, Oryzon Genomics, AbbVie, Takeda, Medsenic, ImCyse, H. Lundbeck A/S, Guangzhou Lupeng Pharmaceutical Company LTD, Gilead Sciences, MediciNova, Roche, FibroBiologics, 4dpharmaplc, NervGen Pharma, and several others.
- Multiple Sclerosis Pipeline Therapies- Ublituximab, IMU-838, ATA188, ANK-700, IMS001, Evobrutinib, NeuroVax, CNM Au 8, GSK 3888130B, Temelimab, Belimumab, ABN101, ABX 002, Glatiramer acetate controlled release, Pear-006, GB7208, IC 100-01, Lucid MS, SAR441344, PIPE 307, ATL 1102, 11C-BMS-986196, Fenebrutinib, SAR 441344, RC18, BIIB061, Masitinib, BCD-132, HuL001, EHP-101, IR 902, PB-006, Apitox, Orelabrutinib, Vafidemstat, Elezanumab, Ixazomib, Arscimed, IMCY-0141, Lu AG06466, Remibrutinib, Tolebrutinib, LP-168, NurOwn, VEMLIDY, ibudilast, PIPE-307, RG-6035, MRx0002, NVG-291 and others.
- Multiple Sclerosis Pipeline Assessment: Product Type, Molecule Type, Route of Administration, Route of Administration
Dive deep into rich insights for drugs for Multiple Sclerosis Pipeline Companies and Therapies, click here @ Multiple Sclerosis Unmet Needs and Analyst Views
Table of content
- Multiple sclerosis Executive Summary
- Multiple sclerosis: Overview
- Multiple sclerosis Pipeline Therapeutics
- Multiple sclerosis Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment
- Multiple sclerosis – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
- Late Stage Products (Preregistration)
- Ublituximab: TG Therapeutics
- Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
- EHP 101: Emerald Health Pharmaceuticals
- Early Stage Products (Phase I)
- ASLAN 003: ASLAN Pharmaceuticals
- Preclinical and Discovery Stage Products
- Lucid MS: FSD Pharma
- Inactive Products
- Multiple sclerosis Key Companies
- Multiple sclerosis Key Products
- Multiple sclerosis- Unmet Needs
- Multiple sclerosis- Market Drivers and Barriers
- Multiple sclerosis- Future Perspectives and Conclusion
- Multiple sclerosis Analyst Views
- Multiple sclerosis Key Companies
Got Queries? Find out the related information on Multiple sclerosis Mergers and acquisitions, Multiple sclerosis Licensing Activities @ Multiple sclerosis Emerging Drugs, and Recent Trends
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States