DelveInsight’s ‘Nasal Polyposis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast–2032’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Nasal Polyposis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Nasal Polyposis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Nasal Polyposis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM Nasal Polyposis market size from 2019 to 2032. The Report also covers current Nasal Polyposis treatment practice, market drivers, market barriers, SWOT analysis, reimbursement, market access, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Some of the key facts of the Nasal Polyposis Market:
- In EU-5, Germany had the highest number of diagnosed cases of nasal polyposis with 590,229 cases, followed by France with 429,595 cases and the UK with 422,927 cases, in 2020. While Spain had the least number of cases with 196,396 in 2020.
- The EU-5 accounts for 1,952,117 diagnosed prevalent cases of nasal polyposis, which will increase by 2030 at a CAGR of 0.22%.
- In 2018, Japan had 203,801 diagnosed cases of nasal polyposis ranking second-lowest among 7MM. These cases are expected to decrease by 2030 at a CAGR of -0.16% due to decreasing adult population in the country during the forecasted period (2021–2030).
Got queries? Click here to learn more about the Nasal Polyposis Market Landscape
Nasal Polyposis Key Benefits
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Nasal Polyposis, explaining its etiology, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, genetic basis, and currently available therapies.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into Nasal Polyposis epidemiology and treatment.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Nasal Polyposis is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of the Nasal Polyposis market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering the 7MM drug outreach.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the 7MM Nasal Polyposis market.
Nasal Polyposis Overview
Nasal polyposis (NP) is small, benign (noncancerous) drop-like growths appearing in the mucosa (lining tissues) of the nose and may block the nasal passageway.Nasal polyposis tends to be present on both sides of the nasal cavity. Small nasal polyps may not reflect any symptoms, but the larger growths or groups of nasal polyps can block the nasal passages or lead to breathing problems, a lost sense of smell, and frequent infections. One-sided nasal polyps may need to be investigated further as they might be malignant nasal or sinus tumors.Nasal polyps are a subgroup of chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS). CRS is a condition where the nasal cavity and sinuses are inflamed for more than 4 to 12 weeks. Patients suffering from CRS condition can be progressed into CRS with nasal polyposis (CRSwNP), and CRS without nasal polyposis (CRSsNP). Only a portion of CRS will develop nasal polyposis.
For the diagnosis of nasal polyps, an ENT specialist or any other physician first look into nasal passages with a special lighted instrument known as a nasoscope. The most preferred techniques are confirming the location, size, and severity of polyps nasal endoscopy, and radiological imaging. Further allergy tests and blood tests can be done to determine other disease-related components
Nasal Polyposis Epidemiological Insight:
- Researchers are unsure about what causes nasal polyps. It is believed that many factors can contribute to nasal polyps. It is believed the inflammation is caused due to fluid build-up in the mucus membrane. This build-up results in fluid-filled growths in the nasal or sinus passage, which expand to become polyps over time. Nasal polyps usually occur near the eyes, nose, and cheekbones in the sinus area
- Total prevalent cases of Chronic Rhinosinusitis (CRS) in the 7MM were found to be 69,106,578 in 2020, which are expected to increase at a CAGR of 0.52% during study period.
- The diagnosed prevalent cases of CRS in the 7MM were found to be 17,801,468 in 2020, which are expected to increase at a CAGR of 0.54% for the study period of 2018-2030.
- As per DelveInsight’s estimates, 7MM accounts for 4,314,505 diagnosed prevalent cases of nasal polyposis, which are expected to increase at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.56%.
- Among 7MM, the United States has the highest number of diagnosed cases of nasal polyposis with 2,158,587 cases in 2020. Among these cases, 55% of cases were male (1,187,223 cases).
Nasal Polyposis Epidemiological Segmentation
- Total Nasal Polyposis prevalent cases
- Nasal Polyposis Diagnosed specific cases
- Nasal Polyposis Gender-Specific Cases
Nasal Polyposis Market Outlook
Nasal Polyposis represents a chronic inflammatory condition of unknown etiology. It is often associated with systemic diseases and is characterized by nasal obstruction, reduction in sense of smell, infection, and impaired quality of life. In the recent decade, endoscopy has enhanced the diagnosis and management of Nasal Polyposis, which ultimately increases the diagnosis rate of the disease. In the management, the initial approach is medical management which includes the use of corticosteroids (nasal spray, topical and oral) and antibiotics, etc.In many patients, Nasal Polyposis returns if the irritation, allergy, infection, or inflammation continues. Antihistamines and decongestants may help with allergy symptoms that may lead to the development of nasal polyps, but these medications do not directly address the Nasal Polyposis themselves.Once patients have failed or not responded to initial treatment, then surgical procedure is an option. The purpose of surgery is to restore nasal physiology by making the nose free from nasal polyps and allowing drainage of infected sinuses. Most of the time, after surgery, patients are recommended to take medical therapy for preventing recurrence.
Learn more by requesting for sample @Nasal Polyposis Market Landscape
Nasal Polyposis Market Key Companies
- Connect Biopharma
- And many more
Nasal Polyposis Key Therapies
- And many more
- Approval of pipeline drugs in the forecasted period
- Rising prevalence
- Increased approvals from regulatory bodies
- Global exposure
- Tools to define disease severity not defined well
- Lack of cost-effective treatment
- Lack of robust clinical pipeline
- Limited awareness on nasal polyps
Table of Contents
- Key Insights
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary of Nasal Polyposis Market
- Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and patient population
- The United States
- EU 5
- Nasal Polyposis Market Emerging Therapies
- Nasal Polyposis Market Outlook
- Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- Market Drivers
- Market Barriers
- Nasal Polyposis Market Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Nasal Polyposis Market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Phone: +91 9568243403
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States